Everyone makes a difference!
Help create opportunities for students and make a difference in
their lives through mentoring, events, advocating and more.
As A Mentor
Mentors are scientists, engineers or STEM professionals who provide guidance, support and professional input to STEM focused students through a variety of activities, including:
- Classroom Presentations
- Teacher Professional Development
- STEM Competition Mentoring & Project Judging
- Curriculum Development
What Mentors Do
- Receive training in intergenerational youth work, cultural competency, life-coaching, creative facilitation and more
- Meet incredible, passionate adults like yourself who are committed to building a better future for the next generation of youth
- Get to know and work with youth who will inspire you with their passion and verve
- Share your experience and wisdom, and learn from the wisdom of others
- Feel the satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of young people
As A Volunteer
Help equip youth with the necessary life and academic skills to give them new opportunities and resources for a better future.