Everyone makes a difference!
Help create opportunities for students and make a difference in
their lives through mentoring, events, advocating and more.
As A Mentor
Mentors are scientists, engineers or STEM professionals who provide guidance, support and professional input to STEM focused students through a variety of activities, including:
- Classroom Presentations
- Teacher Professional Development
- STEM Competition Mentoring & Project Judging
- Curriculum Development
What Mentors Do
- Receive training in intergenerational youth work, cultural competency, life-coaching, creative facilitation and more
- Meet incredible, passionate adults like yourself who are committed to building a better future for the next generation of youth
- Get to know and work with youth who will inspire you with their passion and verve
- Share your experience and wisdom, and learn from the wisdom of others
- Feel the satisfaction of making a difference in the lives of young people
As A Volunteer
Help equip youth with the necessary life and academic skills to give them new opportunities and resources for a better future.
If you have interest in one of the above areas or another idea of how you want to help, please fill out the Volunteer Application or contact us. We would be very pleased to talk to you about upcoming opportunities.
If you are a youth or parent seeking a program that can provide academic tutoring, college/career planning, 21st-century work skill knowledge, mentoring, or just a place to be challenged and grow, use the button below to apply.